ICT Employee / Developer
As an IT employee you are at the forefront of our new high-tech production platform. You coordinate this on a daily basis with the IT manager and other colleagues from the various departments.
- You contribute to the business and functional analysis, but also to the development of our new production platform.
- You analyse the internal data structure and the exchange of data within the music business (DDEX, Fingerprinting, ISRC, Distribution and Entity Matching).
- You contribute to our AI Machine Learning algorithms from design to training and application.
- You help with the development of both internal and customer facing C# .NET Blazor applications.
- You support the end users in using our applications.
- You develop a network within the sector and you coordinate with international players such as PPL, SoundExchange, SENA, IFPI, DDEX and many others.
- You have a master's degree in applied computer science or equivalent through experience and preferably a first work experience as an IT employee / developer.
- You are interested in a variety of ICT matters, where knowledge of data science is a must.
- You contribute maximally with a view to offering practical and realistic solutions.
- You can communicate clearly and fluently.
- You have an eye for detail.
- You are result-oriented and take the appropriate initiatives.
- You are flexible and eager to learn.
- You work fluently with MS-Office, Windows 10, Windows Server and understand how LAN / WAN and Cloud services are organized.
- You have knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle Server. T-SQL, C# and Java are your second native languages.
- You know how ETL works and how a machine “learns”.
- You can make yourself understood in Dutch, French and English.
- You are a team player. Yet you manage your domain independently and you always have an eye for the quality of the work performed.
- Your accuracy and thoroughness in carrying out assignments is a necessity. A good organization, resistance to stress and communication skills will help you to successfully develop this position.
We offer you a contract in a company that is active in the exciting music industry. Preferably full-time. Included in the salary package: group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers and reimbursement of public transport or bicycle allowance. You get maximum development opportunities and play a key role in the growth of the company. You can count on appropriate guidance at the start.
Are you interested?
If you are passionate about the music sector, this is the position you are looking for. Send your application letter with CV before 01.04.2021 to: email@example.com Address: SIMIM, Lenneke Marelaan 8 / b5 - 1932 Zaventem (Sint-Stevens-Woluwe). Telephone: 02/775 82 10.